- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of Angular JS application development experience including multiple design techniques.
- Strong implementation skills in Front End Technologies.
- Working proficiency in Angular JS development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks.
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security.
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages.
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software.
- Banking/financial services industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Prefer experience with Java, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, and REST API.
Back to Job Search
This international banking/financial services industry leader has an immediate 3+ month contract-to-hire opportunity in Wilmington, DE for an Angular Developer. This position requires working onsite 2-3 days/week - Currently most teams require 3 days/week followed by 2 days/week (therefore approximately 10 days/month in the office). This position requires:
- Function: Software / Application Development
- Job Ref: 208754