Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Angular Developer
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Term: 12 months
- Participates in design, development, unit testing and implementation of stories.
- Works with other developers, QA, UAT and business partners to understand user stories, application defects, performance problems and data anomalies.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 2+ years of interfacing with Microservices & JSON
- 2+ years of Source Code Repositories like GIT
- 2+ years working with and implementing Agile based delivery
- 2+ years of Infragistics Angular components
- 2+ years working with Jasmine and Karma for unit testing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Good problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills