Basics: Corporation seeking an iOS Software Engineer with solid experience.
Type: Permanent role - Hybrid work environment in Greater Phoenix, AZ or Salt Lake City, UT is preferred. 100% remote is acceptable.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a Mobile App Developer (Software Engineer) in the transportation industry. This developer will be working with many of the latest Mobile Apps technologies used for the development of iOS applications using Swift, Objective-C, RESTful API, MVVM and SQL. These technologies are leveraged together in a Service Oriented Architecture in order to support scalable enterprise architectures.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design, develop, maintain, high performance complex mobile applications for iOS platform.
- Integrate mobile apps with back-end services using RESTful Web APIs.
- Develop iOS Apps with appropriate use of right design patterns (MVVM, MVI, and MVC)
- Implement unit and integration testing for all the lines of code developed.
- Performance benchmarking and load testing of iOS Apps
- Develop technical documents to accurately represent application design and code
- Work in team environments using Agile Project Management (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development (TDD), ensuring unit and integration testing before launch.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Ability to initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers, supervisors, and customers/clients.
Your Experience / Background
- Five (5+) Years of experience in iOS Mobile App development.
- Deep understanding of Apple iOS operating system and App ecosystem.
- Expert level knowledge in using Swift/Objective-C, Xcode and related technologies to develop mobile apps for iOS platform.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with Authentication and session management
- Experience with design patterns (MVVM, MVI, and MVC)
- Experience with CI/CD for mobile applications
- Performance benchmarking experience with IOS
- Thorough understanding of relational database design and implementation.
- SQL and NoSQL database experience.
Would be Great if You Had Experience In the following Areas
- Mobile Apps API Development
- Xamarin or other cross platform development tools
- Telerik Controls
- Google Maps
- .NET Core
- Identity Server
Why Consider This Opportunity
- Great benefit package with medical, dental, and vision that start on date of hire.
- Company-Paid Vacation / Sick / Floating Holidays / Holidays.
- 401 (k) Plan with employer match.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance.
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- Short-term Disability option.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Development Programs.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.