Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Android Developer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Reviews relevant requirements, standards and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements.
- Designs and develops software for semi-complex features.
- Provides estimates for modules under development, and estimates own work.
- Completes the development of software test requirements for modules under development.
- Develops and executes software (unit and integration) tests.
- Presents technical findings and developments.
- Provides technical direction to more junior members on the team.
- Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem and system test procedures.
- Supports implementation and verification activities of software test requirements and cases for semi-complex modules under development.
- Participates in presentations of accomplishments and end of Sprint meetings.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Computer Science or similar 4 year degree.
- 5+ Years programming experience using Java or equivalent language.
- 3+ years of Android experience.
- Agile software development methodology.
- Comfortable working with high functioning team, willing to fill in where needed.
- Able to both take direction and to provide direction.
Even better if you have:
- Experience as Team Leader or Scrum Master.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!