Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Tableau Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling. Responsible for senior level consulting partnerships including delivery of findings and recommendations.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives. This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, stochastic and/or forecasting methods.
- Designs and leads some of the most complex projects/ analyses, generally spanning multiple products/business lines/functional areas/data sources and may involve extremely complex analytical application of industry-leading experimental techniques or exploratory data analytics. Typically focus on the theory and/or advanced mathematics behind the analyses.
- Applies knowledge of business, customers, and/or products/services/portfolios to synthesize data to 'form a story' and align information to contrast/compare to industry perspective.
- Data involved typically very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources. To a certain degree, may be involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc that enable analysis, modeling, and/or advanced data visualization.
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff. May mentor a small team.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Needs to have good experience with Tableau dashboards (should be able to build and a strong base of experience)
- Will have some direction on dashboards that are needed
- Strong understanding of dashboards and ability to build these needs.
- Ideally Data Programming and visualizations.
- Heavy Tableau dashboard and SQL programming experience needed.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior experience with Budgeting and forecasting experience would be very helpful