Location: Chicago, IL
Term: 3 months initially (contract-to-hire)
The Analytics and Insights Analyst will be responsible for supporting our digital clients through their digital transformation. You will work on a dynamic mix of projects ranging from product analysis, testing, personalization, and integrated marketing measurement, to inform design and generate growth for our clients.
You will work with content and UX teams, designers, developers, researchers, strategists, project managers and strategic account managers to improve customer experiences across industries including technology, healthcare, finance, automotive, CPG brands and eCommerce (to name a few). The Business Design Analyst is responsible for integrating insightful analysis into projects to validate, inform, and grow our client’s business.
What we are looking for in the role:
- Ability to support the overall analytics and insights vision, working closely to structure measurement frameworks, KPI’s, and analysis deliverables
- Work with our Research, Strategy, Technology, Design and Integrated Marketing teams to combine qualitative and quantitative analysis into transformative digital solutions, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc.
- Pull together raw data from multiple platforms, build appropriate data visualizations in dashboards, and structure analysis with meaningful, relevant insights
- Experience in web analytics platforms and tagging structures including Google Analytics 360 and Adobe Analytics
- Expertise with data visualization in Tableau, Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Working knowledge of statistical methods and analysis such as regression, clustering, and time series analysis
- Knowledge of marketing analytics platforms including social listening, paid media, and SEO, a plus
- Ability to work on multiple priorities that span different areas of focus such as marketing, digital, UX, business, design, data architecture and infrastructure. That is, you should feel comfortable talking to business stakeholders, UX and visual designers as well as technologists and developers.
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited by ambiguity, working with integrated teams, and with the ability to think strategically about our clients’ needs.
- Experience at a large consultancy or respected boutique firm is a plus.
Key Performance Indicators
- Exhibit confidence and not be afraid to ask questions to bring clarity, share ideas and challenge the norm (think outside the box).
- Actively listen to ensure you are seeking to understand before you are understood.
- Exhibit exemplary client service skills, to all people, regardless of level inside or outside of the company.
- Written and verbal communication skills should be professional, concise and effective.
- Exercise confidentiality concerning the affairs of the business. “Own” your work – take initiative, be proactive, anticipate and complete projects in a comprehensive manner while still remembering the details.
- Don’t just be the student, be the teacher. Exhibit a willingness to learn, willingness to problem solve and willingness to step in to help others.
- Creativity, capacity and a conviction to innovate and deliver best-in-class solutions.
- The energy and passion to evangelize our service internally and externally.
- Experience: 3-5+ years of experience required. (Commerce and/or Brand experience is a benefit but not a requirement).