Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC; West Des Moines, IA; Chandler, AZ
Term: 24 months
- Responsible for very complex partner assignments for strategic business issues that require analysis.
- Translates business requirements into analytic approaches, leads the analysis, and translates findings into insight.
- Responsible for complex analyses/analysis design involving the integration of data from multiple sources.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and/or creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze customer experience data including unstructured data such as complaint text; interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations in a clear, insightful manner to senior management.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of reports and dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Consults and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
- Analytics involved generally span multiple functional areas/business lines/data sources.
- Operates with scientific rigor, accuracy and attention to detail, strong communication
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc is desirable.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data analysis or modeling demonstrated through work or military experience; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data analysis or modeling
- 4+ years experience programming in SQL or SAS
- Banking/financial experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills