Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Data Analyst
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Collect appropriate data for analysis by connecting to various data sources and platforms, combining structured and non-structured data
- Compile and organize datasets to enable analytics, report building and ‘story telling’ of customer experience through the complaint handling processes
- Develop hypotheses regarding trends and drivers of customer feedback; execute analytical process to support/disprove and organize output into a concise and effective presentation narrative with appropriate detail and visualizations
- Lead analytical projects with solid organization and clear communication of objectives, tasks/path deliverables and timelines
- Demonstrate exceptional quality and attention to detail in building and documenting data and analytics processes and execution of rigorous validation process to ensure high levels of confidence in findings and extrapolations.
- Responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Consults and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
- Analytics involved generally span multiple functional areas/business lines/data sources.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and/or creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance; participating in and/or leading management information capabilities development work; interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc. that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of SQL (Teradata / SQLServer)
- 4+ years of SAS
- Experience with ETL/ELT and data engineering tasks across multiple data sources
- Experience optimizing SQL queries or optimizing dashboards for queries and reporting
- Experience in gathering, analyzing and interpreting large datasets
- Experience building PowerPoint presentations for senior management
- The ability to pull Teradata from other platforms into SAS/ SQL then pair it with system data (credit, checking, savings) to breakdown into a single message/ thought
- Experience utilizing regression techniques or utilizing speech analytic data
- Ability to deconstruct processes – Six Sigma experience
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Ability to present data or tell the story of the data
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills