Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today’s digital age. If you want to work for a company that’s not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Title: Analytics Consultant
Term: 12 Months
Location: Charlotte, NC or West Des Moines, IA
Our client is looking for a Analytic Consultant in Charlotte, NC who is responsible for very complex partner assignments to identify and define strategic business issues that require analyses and translates this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business and the industry.
- Consults and performs very complex analyses/ analysis design involving data mining from multiple sources and/or predictive modeling, regression/multivariate, financial, comparative analysis, customer/demographic analysis, etc.
- Analytics involved generally span multiple functional areas/business lines/data sources.
- Responsibilities also include identifying opportunities for additional statistical models and/or creating sophisticated computer modeling approaches to analyze and forecast business performance; participating in and/or leading management information capabilities development work; interpreting and presenting results of analyses and recommendations to senior management.
- Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies.
- Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured, and from multiple sources.
- To a certain degree, may be involved directly or indirectly in the technical build-out and/or support of databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, dashboards, etc that enable analysis, modeling, and/or data visualization.
- Leads project/virtual teams & mentors lower level staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytic Ad hoc:
- Trending – e.g. ‘How does population X perform over time in areas Y and Z?’
- Process analytics – e.g. waterfall/funnel analysis
- Theme analytics – i.e. text analytics – ‘what is the ‘theme’ of this population of comments?’
- Data Visualizations:
- Convert quantitative/qualitative analysis into clear, effective visualizations