Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: SAS Developer
Location: Summit, New Jersey; Minneapolis, MN
Term: 12 months
- Support applications that run in SAS AML 7.1 environment
- Create and modify programs for extraction, transformation and loading of data using SAS Base and Macro code through the stages of the SAS AML Platform
- Customize SAS Alert Generation Process models to meet specific business requirements
- Identify issues with code implementation, logic, and performance issues and take corrective actions
- Develop and maintain SQL in working with Teradata and Oracle
- Modify UNIX shell scripts to call SAS jobs from scheduling tools
- Interface with AML solution providers to meet the requirements of Monitoring and Surveillance users
- Monitor batch jobs and provide support on production issues
- Collaborate with team members on SAS architecture, design, development, and testing
- Coordinate with production team to deploy enhancements and new releases
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Technologies involved includes Teradata, Oracle, SAS, Java/J2EE, XML, Spring, Kafka/JMS, Angular7/ReactJS, Analytical and Reporting services (Tableau/Cognos/Microstrategy/PowerBI).
- Experience with SAS analytics and modeling is preferred.
- The candidate must be experienced in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile, and have a solid understanding of technology and data.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of BSA/AML experience
- 5+ years of SAS programming experience
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 4+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 3+ years of UNIX experience
- 2+ years of SAS Anti Money Laundering (AML) experience
- 2 + years of experience with Agile tools