Position: Alarm Coordinator
Location: Cumberland, RI 02864
Term: 9 months (08/23/2021 to 05/20/2022)
- Alarm Coordinators answer calls from retail stores regarding emergency situation such as fire, theft, power outages, accident or injuries etc.
- Responsible for routing to proper authorities such as police, fire dept., electricians etc.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively interact with management and local emergency response
- High school or GED required
Even better if you have:
- Police, Fire, Rescue or 911 Dispatch.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a Alarm Coordinator high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest confidence.
- Experience providing customer service, preferably over the telephone, with proven ability to be sensitive to each request and apply strict confidentiality