Do you have experience in the airline industry as a Business Analyst or similar role and looking for an opportunity that could go long term?We are looking for someone with experience working closely with IT in the business systems analysis, application design, development, installation, and modification, preferably across multiple hardware and software platforms. Airline business experience, as well as business process re-engineering experience, is desirable.
Your responsibilities in this role would include:
- Aligning technology solutions with business strategies by communicating and clarifying business needs, contributing to development of long-range systems plans, and ensuring technology products and services are aligned with business needs.
- Conducting business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost versus benefit measurement.
- Proactively identify opportunities to apply technologies to business processes.
- Inform and advise customer on technologies, functionality, cost, benefits, and implementation requirements.
- Provide strategic support to customer in defining or designing business processes and help to identify technologies based on customer requirements.
- Actively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, research and provide information about technical solutions and competitors practices relevant to the customers business.
- Advise on options, risks, cost versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and systems.
- Keep informed/follow standards so that the customer is properly advised on appropriate approaches to solving their business problems.
- Coordinate multi-system solutions to clarify interdependencies so that systems appear seamless to the customer.
- Ally with other IT functional areas to remain appraised of project status, and inform customer management of progress; conversely, keep aware of user issues, potential potholes, and assist in conflict resolution.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends through benchmarking, participation in professional associations etc.