Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: AI Product Manager in Data Science
Location: San Francisco, CA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL
Term: 12 months
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi-supervised learning, unsupervised learning.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction.
- Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, giving demonstrations.
- Researches new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Requires specific experience building AI platforms that are used by Data Science users.
- Background in data science and technical product management is desired
- Need experience with Python, Pyspark, Spark concepts, Jupyter notebook, H2o (no coding).
- On premise platform experience