We are looking for a Agile Scrum Master to join our team for a contract opportunity!
Position: Agile Scrum Master
Location: Atlanta, GA
Term: 4 months
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible.
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, developers, managers, and leaders to create solutions for real world problems.
- Build domain knowledge and understand the user & business problems you're solving.
- Take ownership of problems comes to your attention.
- Effectively communicate work, decisions, ideas, have good conversations with colleagues.
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management.
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment.
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies as requested or needed.
- Assisting the product organization refine the user stories to make sure they are constructed with all the required information.
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products.
- Removing impediments to the Development Teams progress.
- Facilitating all team meetings, including the Daily Stand-up / Scrum, Grooming Session, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review / Demo, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Drive efficient Release Management / Change Management / Incident Management processes
Is this a fit:
- KANBAN and Waterfall Methodologies
- Agile Scrum
- Software Deployment
If this sounds like you, please apply to MATRIX today!