Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Digital Product Manager
Location: SAN FRANCISCO, California, 94104
Term: 12 months
- Lead or participate in variety of complex functions within the digital environment.
- Contribute to large-scale planning related to the execution of the digital strategy.
- Review and analyze complex content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management that require an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Independently resolve complex issues.
- Lead team to meet project deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of digital initiatives, policies, procedures and/or compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and mid-level managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Potentially lead projects, teams or provide direction to junior staff on less complex digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of digital product management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education