Position: Agile Delivery Manager
Location: Wellesley, MA 02481
Term: 12 months (05/31/2021 to 05/30/2022)
- You love working closely with creative & technical-minded colleagues, mixing it up and being in the middle of helping cross-functional teams conceptually spark, generate and execute interactive ideas in their most usable, useful and compelling form.
- You thrive on defining and continuously evolving creative-centric Agile workflow standards, solutions, and best practices.
- You're flexible and capable in your applied Agile frameworks.
- You know equally well how to execute Scrum principles to a Scrum-led project as you do adapting Kanban concepts and best practices to projects that require a more flexible and fluid framework.
- You can organize and facilitate all types of Agile ceremonies (and other meetings as needed), identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal, and oversee and manage Agile tools, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- You ensure your team is practicing the core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility, and know when and how to recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practices.
- You know how best to help your team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition, and know how to empower and engender self-organization.
- You're calm, cool and collected communicator, good with assisting on internal and external communication, improving transparency, and generally radiating information and clarity to all.
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and fast paced, timeline sensitive work environment.
- You're comfortable facilitating discussions and conflict resolution, know when to escalate (and when not to), and have an eye for improving productivity & team morale in new and creative ways.
- You know how to defend the work of a creative and the creative process in particular, and can help foster a safe, friendly, supportive, and productive working environment for everyone.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- You have a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies, values, and procedures, know Scrum and Kanban in and out, and are the epitome of someone embodying an Agile Mindset.
- You are (obviously) a team player and team builder, have excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work with diverse personality types.
- You have a not-insignificant amount of experience working with creative teams, and enough understanding of technology and technical issues to keep up in conversations.
- You have a demonstrable competency managing projects powered by enterprise CMS platforms (e.g., AEM, Sitecore, etc.) and a practical understanding of large-scale systematic thinking.
- You have a Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience),
- 3+ years in an applicable digital marketing, product or agency environment, and Scrum Master certification.
- The minimum level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.