Agile Coach - 100% REMOTE - great opportunity!
Our client is comprised of passionate and dynamic IT Infrastructure professionals that plan, implement and support the deployment of critical systems, security, networks, databases, and supporting infrastructure that enable our client to maintain a highly responsive 24x7 operation.
Through systems expertise, cloud technologies, automation, detailed problem solving, and collaboration with the business, the Technology Platforms team leads the implementation and maintenance of large and complex solutions that run behind our client's business applications.
How you will make an impact:
Our client embraces the ideas of change, adaptability, innovation, teamwork and customer value. The Platforms Agile Coach is someone who lives and breaths these concepts and finds some of their greatest satisfaction in helping others to embrace them as well.
Your impact within the Infrastructure group will be felt greatest by providing expertise and mentorship in multiple areas including ITSM best practice as well as ongoing coaching to our teams and leadership on the Agile\Lean principles and frameworks that help us to be the best we can be. Through hands-on training, coaching and mentoring of our group, your deliberate and measured approach will allow us to create transparency to our continued improvement in both how we operate and our overall customer satisfaction.
What you need to succeed:
- Job requirements
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management disciplines such as ITIL and CMMI
- Ability to work with both localized and remote team members
- Continuously champion a Servant Leadership mentality
- Must be comfortable working with all layers of an Enterprise Organizational Chart
- Ability to create client-specific training as required for onboarding needs, as well as workshops, lunch and learns, etc.
- The ability to collaborate with the ePMO on Project, Program and Portfolio concepts and assist in design and delivery methods with progress tracking.
- Must have the adaptive mentality to assist teams in finding the processes, frameworks and principles that best suit the nature of their workflow and environment.
- Assist kicking off projects and mentoring teams in their roles, processes and metrics.
- Assist teams and leadership in developing and maintaining lean documentation according to varying needs.
- Assist leadership in empowering their teams into an accountable and self-sustaining state of continuous improvement.
- Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience with scaled concepts such as SAFe, DaD, LeSS, CLEAR
- Experience developing and maintaining custom internal training materials.
- One or more industry certifications such as ICP, PSM, CST, SPC, PMI-ACP, etc. (or equal experience)