Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Agile Coach
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55415
Term: 18 months
- Responsible for establishing disciplined, effective agile teams which embrace and exhibit the agile mindset, by instructing the team or teams in agile principles and practices.
- Effectively leverages and combines different industry standard scaling concepts to specific business problems in a manner that best supports scaled agile values and principles, as well as the clients Vision and Values.
- Responsible for guiding teams on the first principle of Agile Coaching to deliver working software.
- Using domain knowledge, offers credible guidance to begin pipeline and team process, structure work, create value streams, and start/growth of scaling activities.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with multiple levels of managers, and steering committees with a focus on scaling agile within an organization or line of business.
- Helps leaders understand associated continuous delivery implications and the structure required to sufficiently support the software.
- Fosters maturation of agile mindset by asking powerful questions focusing on scaled program planning, scrum-of-scrums, identification of cross-program dependencies, scaled release planning, empirical data for decision models, and ultimate delivery of work efforts.
- Objectively informs/assists leaders in a non-biased manner to consider highly complex and long-term implications of transformation to self-governing teams; uses a systems view in facilitating impediment removal at the team/program/value stream level.
- Provides strategic thought leadership during engagements on approaches to overcome impediments to accelerated delivery; skillfully facilitates conflict resolution with and between teams.
- Fosters strong spirit of communication and collaboration between teams to align program goals, deliver final products, and ensure leadership transparency to impediments and progress.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have significant coaching experience in Agile & scaled Agile (SAFe).
- Jira (or another comparable Agile metrics tool) experience is important
- Senior Level presentation skills
- Experience with Agile Decks
- 8+ years of experience on an Agile team (i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master)
- 7+ years of leadership experience
- 5+ years as an active Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience implementing scaled Agile transformation in a complex, silo-driven environment