Jacksonville, FL – Hybrid onsite/Remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities at Our Clients:
- Act as a guiding force for multiple teams and product lines with a focus on coaching the teams towards improving the way they work. at client sites
- Works with product lines, tribes, ART's at client site
- Escalate to managers and leaders for impediment removal
- Foster better communication between teams at clients
- Strengthen the presence of our team within the client where it benefits our partnership
- Actively contribute to the client’s Agile culture
- Logistics experience is a plus
Knowledge - Qualifications:
- Knowledge and/or experience of Kanban, Scrum, multiple Scaling practices and other critical ways of working
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Demonstrable experience in providing agility coaching to organizations and leaders
- Ability to train agile practices to multiple organizations, executives, teams, and communities
- Strong, demonstrated communication/presentation abilities
- Ability to write, speak and present effectively to individuals, small groups, and large groups
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Office 365 Suite
- VersionOne, Atlassian Jira, or other ALM knowledge
- Knowledgeable in multiple communication, collaboration, remote applications
- DevOps, Product Ideation, Product Creation tools knowledge a plus
Education – Experience:
- Five or more years’ experience working as an agile coach, preferably coaching a variety of situations and competencies
- Certifications not required but the following are a plus:
o CTC, CEC
o SPC, SPCT
o ICP-ENT, ICP-CAT, and ICE-EC
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Fast paced with a high degree of "interrupt-driven" activities occurring in a rapid moving setting (i.e. multiple phone calls at once, multiple people demanding attention at once).
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Requires a high-level of energy, concentration, intensity, and ability to handle many details simultaneously.