Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Senior Agile Coach
Location: Charlotte, NC - San Francisco, CA - Phoenix, AZ - New York, NY - Des Moines, IA - Minneapolis, MN - St Louis, MO - Philadelphia, PA
As an Agile Coach, you will provide hands-on support to all employees at times, collaborating with people across widely varying levels and roles including Product Owners, DevOps teams, development teams. You'll work with stakeholders to drive improvements in agile maturity while demonstrating quantifiable progress towards achieving higher performing teams and improved business outcomes.
We are looking for Sr. Agile Coaches that have a previous track record of leading an Enterprise Agile Transformation from beginning to end – and has the tenure to prove it.
- Coach and support the business teams in establishing the project vision and preparing the backlog.
- Mentor the project teams for implementing agile practices.
- Continuously measure and report the progress of teams and organizational units in meeting their goals
- Conduct workshops on agile related topics.
- Educate various roles and levels of people on Agile principles
- Provide training sessions and teach skills that lead towards organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies
- Guide teams into Agile methodology
- Coach 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously with in-depth guidance on the roles, rituals, and artifacts of Agile teams and organization units
- Provide team members with feedback and means of improvement and answering questions
- Responsible for designing a plan for the adoption of Agile (Domain-wide/enterprise-wide)
- Foster teams and cultures practicing Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering strategies for improvement
- Use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency
- Knowledge on software engineering practices such as Test driven development (TDD), Refactoring etc.
- Experience in improving the application development processes.
- Knowledge on various technologies such as SOA, Java Framework etc.
- Knowledge on SecDevOps concepts and automation tools
- Should have solid understanding of Lean concepts.
- Should have experience in Project Management.
- Experience in agile related tools like JIRA is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in delivering projects using agile practices such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe etc.