Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: AGENCY OPERATIONS AVP
Location: Jersey City, NJ
- Develop, implement, and maintain deposit, cash management services, loan, forex, derivatives and cross sell products for corporate customers.
- Works closely with related department managers.
- Ensure assigned customers are satisfied with the implementation and maintenance of products and services.
- Call current and/or prospective customers to Develop new business while increasing and retaining existing business.
- Resolve and problems and answer inquires regarding new and existing services.
- Negotiate conditions and interview customers regarding business strategy, needs and financial conditions.
- Perform credit administration and credit operations.
- Maintain the credit file quality and prepare for compliance issues associated with internal. External examinations.
- Plan and provide operation trainings and study sessions in regard to most updated procedures and regulations with supervisor.
- Execute all secondary trading closings, and document management with counterparties and prospective investors.
- Perform duties related to pre-closing and post-closing phase of agency transactions.
- Minimum 5 years banking experience and strong knowledge of credit administration/operations of Business.
- Requires abilities to solve problems, make good judgments and work under minimum supervision.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Supervisory experience necessary.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts