Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Role: AGENCY OPERATIONS ANALYST
Location: Charlotte, NC
The Analyst has responsibility for managing a portfolio of lending facilities where our clients company acts as Administrative Agent
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Syndicated Loan Market, especially as an Administrative Agent, and understands market conventions for managing the product
- In depth knowledge of Syndicated Lending Operations including: Credit Agreements, new facility onboarding, loan servicing, Fedwire payments, General Ledger reconciliation, trading via assignment, revolving credit facilities, term loan facilities, etc.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for Syndicated and Commercial lending operations, as well as market initiative to streamline and automate the settlement and servicing for Loans
- Ensure all lending transactions are booked and managed correctly, minimizing operational risks and losses and ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures
- Comfortable managing all aspects of Agency servicing, including interaction with senior internal and external stakeholders: Clients, Investors/Lenders, Issuing Banks, Syndications, Front Office etc.
- 2- 5 years experience
- Must Have experience with AFS - Level 3
- 1-2 years of experience in Syndicated lending, preferably in the Admin Agent role, preferred
- Ability to analyze and streamline operational processes enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Lean Six Sigma certification is a plus
- Knowledge of Bank systems used to manage the Syndicated lending business: ACBS, Loan IQ, AFS, Clearpar, Syndtrak, Intralinks, Debt Domain
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and operate in a high-pressure environment
How you will grow:
Through your variety of experiences, you will have the opportunity to develop technical, analytical, communication, and leadership skills that can help you achieve your full potential. No matter what career path you eventually choose, you will be continually challenged by your team members and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to mentoring and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.
Why you’ll like working here:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) employee matching program
- Cash balance pension plan
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible work arrangements
- Flexible-spending accounts