Excellent opportunity to work with one of the largest nationwide healthcare organizations.
Location: 100% REMOTE - Arizona time business hours
Type: 6-month contract
Rate: $75+/hourly, DOELead AEM Architect
Top 3 non-negotiable skills:
• Six to twelve (6-12) years Architecture experience with 3-4 in a Content Management System or Adobe marketing technology stack focus.
• Technical proficiency in CMS platforms.
• Technical proficiency in Adobe stack (e.g. AEM, Target, Launch & Digital Asset Manager).
The AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Architect will:
• Work as an Adobe technical expert with clients, analyst, software developers, and AEM engineers to oversee custom solution quality and compliance with AEM standards and best practices.
• Ensure consistency in application of AEM architectural technology (e.g. Apache Sling Models, CRX – Content Repository, OSGi, or JCR)
• Develop and mature automated and manual quality gates within the software development lifecycle to ensure compliance with AEM and software engineering standards.
• Update AEM coding standards as necessary.
• Work with UX/UI, SEO and Content Strategist to identify reusable components.
• Work with software engineering leadership to establish standard engineering design patterns for client and server-side integrations.
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management, search services, dynamic content linking, formatting, internationalization and personalization.
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of web application architectural documentation and standards.
• Incorporate architectural enhancements to uplift AEM engineering standards.
• Facilitate knowledge transfer to development and support team members.
• Mature automated testing framework for AEM custom solution development. Implement enhanced testing automation standards across development teams.
• Guide integration of Adobe Analytics and Digital Asset Manager.
• Work with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to define user stories, acceptance criteria and data requirements for Web and Digital products/services.
• Facilitate configurations within all Adobe tools, as necessary, including Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Marketo, Ad Cloud
• Provide technical support and troubleshoot application issues and bugs as necessary.
• Participate in educational opportunities, read professional publications, maintain personal networks and participate in professional organizations.
• Provide information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs.
• Enhance Software Development Life Cycle Standards (SDLCS) and applicable Data and Technology Services Policies and Standards.
• Enhance AEM software development practices as platform capabilities enable/improve continuous integration and continuous deployment practices, source code management and deployment strategies.
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
o HTL, JSP, AEM Templates and client libraries
o Maven, Azure Dev Ops, Git
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement. Experience defining REST APIs and implementing RESTful services
• Adobe AEM/ Sling/ JCR/ JEE/ OSGI required
• Implementation skills with the Core Spring Framework and including other sub-projects like Spring Security and Spring Integration required