Sr. Adobe Campaign Developer/Administrator
San Francisco Bay Area or Atlanta, GA (Initially 100% Remote)
Contract to Hire
We are looking for an Adobe Software Specialist/Developer with specific technical experience with Adobe Campaign product and platform. The ideal candidate will have deep overall application knowledge and experience with server configuration, product configuration and software development. Compensation is extremely strong and are open to long term contract or contract to hire.
If your experience aligns and would like to hear more please apply and one of our recruiters will respond immediately.
- Strong technical (vs. functional) experience with the Adobe Campaign product and platform).
- Experienced with server configuration, product configuration and software development (not campaign management or business use).
- Comfortable reviewing system deployment and configuration (i.e. web servers, app servers, database).
- Assess and understand the current environment.
- Troubleshoot issues with workflow, etc.
- Vet and support new business requests based on current application configuration (i.e. volume thresholds for bulk and transactional emails).
- Recommend feasible solutions from a technical perspective for maintainability as well as new business requirements.
- Participate and support the overall due diligence to review alternative solutions and platforms for marketing automation, email marketing and overall member/provider communication.
- Adobe Campaign Developer – Certification (Preferred)