Adobe Analytics Technical Lead
In this role you will support a broad range of stakeholder groups by:
- Partnering with stakeholders to implement technical solutions that deliver analytics tagging for mobile applications and other products.
- Helping plan and design new analytics strategies using tag managers and working with other developers to implement related assets (e.g., new landing pages and product pages.)
- Collaborating with a broad stakeholder group to help architect and maintain an enterprise class analytics infrastructure.
- Supporting marketing partners by infusing analytics and critical-thinking into large-scale marketing program-based decisions.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and develop data collection strategies that support reporting of KPIs for online campaigns, e-commerce conversion funnels, and long-term marketing strategies. Emphasis is placed on KPI identification/creation and then tracking the continuous improvement.
- Fostering a "testing culture" based on data-driven decisions focused on increasing conversion.
- 7+ years' experience managing Adobe Analytics within a commerce and/or content publishing environment with a major brand.
- Hands-on technical experience Adobe Analytics along with market standards analytics tools & platforms like Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager.
- Currently/actively managing Adobe Launch or being working on migration from DTM to Launch in the last 6 months.
Hands on experience with a majority for the following:
- Hands on Implementation of Adobe Analytics
- Road Mapping
- Configuration Platform Management
- User Management & Administration
- Report Suites, Event Tracking & UAT
- Requirement Development
- Reporting, Dashboard Development & Training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders and in challenging situations.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation.
- Advanced knowledge of integrations/interactions with other Adobe Experience Cloud products.
- Experience in design level documentation of BRD, Technical and architectural diagrams.