Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Administrative Support Assistant
Location: Kennesaw GA 30144
Term: 7 Months
- Performs standard administrative duties in support of the assigned department, division, unit and/or location as it pertains to IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Serves as an administrative resource for all faculty, staff and guests visiting assigned department, division, unit and/or location and provides assistance as needed.
- Creates, prepares and proofreads emails, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents or communications as requested as it pertains to IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Assists with coordinating and scheduling IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
- Assists with records management including filing, correspondence, analyzing data, tracking and archiving files as it pertains to IT life-cycle replacement (LCR) and IT equipment office room moves.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) years of related administrative, office or clerical experience.
- Must be able to utilize standard office equipment and multi-line telephone system.
- Strong Excel Skills: filtering, percentages, formulas, data graphs etc.
- Proficient with computer applications and programs associated with the position (i.e. Microsoft Office suite, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Must be able to deal with multiple tasks or projects at one time meeting assigned deadline.
- Strong customer service skills and phone and e-mail etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, independent judgment, organization, and communication (verbal and written).
- Excellent time management, project management and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience providing administrative support for large teams.
- Previous experience in higher education.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!