Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Term: 3 months
As an Administrative Associate, you will primarily assist designated Trust Officers with their daily administrative tasks. This includes assisting with correspondence, electronic filing, answering the phones, scheduling calls and meetings, binding presentations, and greeting clients.
- Preparing cover letters
- Sending out correspondence via email, mail and/or UPS
- Electronic filing of documents
- Binding of presentations
- Answering the phones
- Greeting clients and serving drinks during meetings
- Calendar Management - scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Sort and review mail for trust officers
- Baking cookies for client meetings
- Expense Reports
- Supply Management and Ordering
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- BS/BA degree in Business, Finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesize information
- Proven self-starter with the ability to think and work autonomously
- Knowledge and understanding of the Trust business are beneficial.
- Detail oriented, multi-tasker in a fast paced environment.
- Strong telephone and email etiquette.
- Resourceful, problem solver.
- College degree or comparable job experience preferred. Job Demands:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Microsoft Teams and have experience with Zoom call and meeting scheduling
- Proficient in Adobe acrobat.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person
About our client:
Founded in 1985, our client and its subsidiaries offer private banking, private business banking and private wealth management, including investment, trust and brokerage services. Join a team that continues to make significant investments in its digital solutions, including upgrading our consumer-facing technology.