Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Records Administrative Assistant
Location: Seattle, WA 98134
Term: 9 Months (3/29/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Data entry
- Attention to detail
- Basic Excel Skills
- Fast pace individual
- Team Player
- Problem solver
- General knowledge in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Support Drafting Documentation
- Coordinating Document Routing
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of two years of related experience and/or training.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires general knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills. Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!