Title: VIP Customer Support Aide
Term: 9 months
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
We are looking for a VIP Customer Support Aide to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will work closely with Business Relationship Consultants in monitoring and responding to technology related requests. This position will report directly into the Business Strategic Services Division.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Relationship Consulting Team in their service escalation process as it relates to service delivery for VIPs.
- Monitor and follow-up on all customer support tickets of VIPs against established SLAs.
- Generate reports, dashboards and analytics in support of service delivery escalations for VIPs that are being championed by the Business Relationship Consultants.
- Assist with documenting and disseminating frequent executive status to all stakeholders on highly visible VIP request for IT support and service as determined is needed by the Business Relationship Consultants.
- Assist in research on both proactive and reactive engagements and request as determined is needed by the Business Relationship Consultants and their
leadership, including, but not limited to the Director of Business Strategic Services and the Chief Information Officer.
- Assist in other support activities such as writing, documenting, fielding phone calls and email inquiries, providing verbal updates and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: Capable of writing instructional documentation, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management.
- Highly proficient in MS Suite (Word, Excel, Macros, Excel Graphics, Power Point, Visio, and Project Planning).
- Familiar with technical language and environment or have worked in a technology department.
- Excellent organizational, team building, and communications skills are a must.
- Experience bringing insight from data, not just pulling numbers, but the ability to identify trends and key factors and make suggestions based on these.
- Strong attention to detail and able to perform to a high level of work quality expectations.
- Ability to structure a SharePoint site including adding/deleting documentation, creating lists and libraries, and general user capabilities.
- Independent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize highly visible requests.
- Adept at managing deadlines.
Apply to MATRIX today!