Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Administration Specialist (Data Processor)
Location: Des Moines, IA 50392
Term: 1 month
- Under general supervision, develop and promote positive customer relationships, educate customers about company products and service and provide feedback to improve service and customer retention.
- Process customer transactions and respond to account inquiries about billing information and eligibility requirements.
- Reviewing mortgage loan documents for specific data and building the data into our servicing systems along with uploading files to our electronic filing system.
- Available to periodically meet with team members (online) to touch base on progress and provide status updates between 8am and 5pm CT. Outside of those meetings hours are flexible.
- Other tasks may include working with our operations team to file UCC extensions, researching specific property information in databases, updating files on our internal SharePoint site, and compiling environmental/sustainability information from surveys.
- Role is internal facing only, no customer interaction required.
- Required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household. These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel)
- Experience with SharePoint and Teams.