Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Onboarding Administrative Specialist
Location: Des Moines, IA
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Facilitating the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form process for new employees
- Providing timely and accurate data management processing of employee records within our HR systems
- Providing operational support and administration of HR processes following documented procedures
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years related work experience
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Need to have associates degree if do not have equivalent experience (at least 5 years of related experience)
- Previous experience with I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Forms strongly preferred
- Must be able to work swiftly, with a high sense of urgency, in a high volume, fast-paced environment, and be comfortable with frequent shifting priorities and tight, time sensitive deadlines
- Requires time management, multi-tasking, strong attention to detail, excellent written and problem solving, reasoning, and organizational skills
- Ability to follow prescribed procedures
- Positive attitude and a customer-first mindset
- Proficiency with MS Office programs including Outlook, Word, OneNote, and Teams.
- Experience with Adobe Sign a plus
- Technically savvy with ability to quickly learn various programs, systems, and HR technologies.
- Experience working with HRIS systems a plus (e.g., PeopleSoft and Oracle HCM)
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Solutions-oriented with an interest in learning new things and trying new ways of doing things to operate more efficiently and effectively.
- A high degree of confidentiality required
- Preference for someone with an HR background and interests
If this sounds like the perfect fit,Apply Today!