Assist with the various support functions for the Engineering group, including purchasing, licensing and project management.
- Assist in preparing proposals, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Assist with tracking purchases and creation of purchase order requisitions.
- Maintain schedule of license purchase and software maintenance and contract renewals
- Assist with other various tracking activities, remedy tickets, etc.
- Work with groups to coordinate changes to common data
- Create and maintain expense reports
- Other administrative duties as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma
- Five to Eight years of related experience.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills. Must have ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to build relationships across enterprise.
- Must be confident in approach and provide day-to-day facilitation to the project team.
- Clear verbal and written communications.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, E-mail, and the Internet.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
This position reports directly to the Collaborative Services Manager, EIS Engineering, and will interface with multiple levels of employees in IT and its Operating Companies.