Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Admin Services Associate
Location: San Carlos, California, 94070
Term: 3 months
- Responsible for providing administrative support to functional area(s), department manager(s) and/or staff.
- Uses automated office equipment such as a computer to compose, type and proofread letters, reports and other materials.
- Maintains alphabetical, numerical or subject filing systems.
- May be responsible for the preparation of reports, graphs, and presentations, conducting research and illustrating data using spreadsheet, database and graphic software.
- Acts as an information source on organization policies and procedures.
- May coordinate special projects and department activities. Screens calls, takes and delivers messages, provides information to callers.
- May order and maintain office supplies, prepare and sort mail, make appointments and travel arrangements.
- Responsible for assignments that are semi routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Searches for solutions based on acquired knowledge.
- Recommends or executes corrective action.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4 - 6 years of Admin Services Associate experience.
- Intermediate level administrative support experience in an office/corporate environment.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!