Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Admin Assistant/Secretary
Location: Richmond, Virginia, 23294
Term: 3 months
- Performs various administrative duties. Prepares documents, reports and/or transcribes notes for managers.
- Schedules meetings, travel arrangements to managers or other partners in the area.
- May track or monitor expenses for the department. Maintains filing system for manager or other partners in the area.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing eFiling system.
- Recording Information as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents & word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands, maintaining office supplies and maintaining office equipment.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases, scan, photocopy and upload docs to software.
- Properly document files so that co-workers may service the customer efficiently.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1 - 3 years’ experience in office environment.
- Must have intermediate Microsoft Office.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!