This job operates in a professional office environment. Business attire is required.
This role generally requires 40+ hours per week.
- Analyze and underwrite potential investments across multiple strategic channels.
- Review financial performance of acquired assets, and identify underperformance and implement corrective measures in underwriting.
- Track a pipeline of acquisition opportunities and ensure tasks are completed on time.
- Manage acquisition tasks/updates in Salesforce or other designated systems.
- Help analyze geographic areas for buy box expansion.
- Improve and refine asset level assumptions for modeling.
- Address inquiries from Brokers and internal staff professionally and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate hand-off of properties in due diligence to the Repair team.
- Create weekly reporting to track success of underwriting efforts.
- Prepare operating/investment committee memos and presentations.
- Assist in technology platform build-out with engineering and development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in real estate with previous experience conducting underwriting or valuation work for single family homes. This experience must be within the states of GA, FL, or NC.
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Single Family Residential industry.
- Must be highly organized, accurate, and punctual and able to operate well in a high-paced start-up environment.
- Handles change in a positive manner and identifies opportunities to improve processes.
- Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook Proficiency
- Navigational knowledge of Salesforce, a plus.
- Ability to travel preferred. Travel will be infrequent though.