Title: ACES Coordinator
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Contract to hire
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our client is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. They believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. They move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in their line of business. Ultimately, their goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – their number one source of new business. They recognize that their competitive advantage starts with their people and their culture. Our client works hard and moves quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. They have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- client is looking for an Automation Coordinator to join their Automated Cash Services Team who will successfully project manage and execute all business-as-usual equipment installation at our Preferred Banking Offices (PBO) as well as off-site ATM locations. This candidate will interact with a variety of equipment and service vendors to ensure their deliverables are successfully met. This individual will provide banker functionality and operation training of all equipment and on-site support when required or needed. The Coordinator will successfully implement any/all department or corporate projects tasks assigned. Additionally, this person will project manage and be accountable for any special ATM projects that may be assigned.
- successful individual will be a representative of the ATM department and a resource for bankers of all ATM services for the region in which they support. They will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolve issues that arise in the execution of projects and provide timely escalation when necessary.
What you'll do as an ACES Coordinator:
- Manage and oversee all automated cash equipment installation/de-installation projects at offsite or Preferred Banking Offices as assigned. Ensure all applicable project plan tasks are performed and completed on-time, particularly those related to equipment ordering, equipment inventory, telecommunications, ATM network connectivity and receipt of signed ATM Agreements.
- Frequent travel is required to provide onsite support during site surveys and/or installation live dates to ensure that project is successfully implemented and automated cash equipment is fully operational.
- Ensure Relationship Managers /Bankers are kept informed of client off-site install status and issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for all ATMs, Cash Dispense Units, Cash Recycling Units as well as Instant Issue machines (PBO/PBCS locations only) installation/de-installation projects and any other branch equipment installs such as Night Depositories and Safes.
- Handle and/or escalate any customer service related issues pertaining to any of the equipment this department is responsible for.
- Train appropriate Preferred Banking and Preferred Banking Client Services (PBCS) staff on the functionality of all the equipment the department supports and on all related system applications. Provide additional training as needed and requested.
- Achieve and maintain a level of ATM technical expertise to be able to execute specific upgrades, enhancements and fixes to ATMs when the situation calls for it. Also use this knowledge to direct and assist Diebold technicians to avoid delays in service call completion, equipment installation or project upgrade completions.
- Using all ATM system application tools (Campaign Manager, Remote Manager, ATM Manager, CheckAlt, MyDiebold, etc,) to assist, identify and investigate escalated ATM related maintenance and service issues and solve or propose solutions to rectify.
- Provides high level of responsiveness when working with internal and/or external clients and resolves problems and/or complaints. Takes instructions, arranges for special requests and makes decisions under assigned authority.
- Embraces education, completes mandatory company Compliance / Regulatory training.
- Attend and participate in all required meetings as requested.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in ATM Operations.
- Technical and operational knowledge of ATMs required.
- Must have excellent communication and team building skills.
- Project management experience is a MUST.
- Proficient in all Microsoft suite of products.
- The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
- Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
- Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
- Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
- Position involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
- Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Own your work and your career — apply now