Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this award-winning global leader in healthcare IT to innovate and make open, connected communities of care possible for organizations across the world.
Position: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Lisle, IL 60532
Term: 3 months
- Answering client; prompt return and follow up to all interactions; prompt response to requests for information.
- Timely management of unpaid claims as assigned, through the use of the client’s office manager; aging reports; correspondence; Clearinghouse and PM rejections; SharePoint.
- Effectively handle complex payer denials; responsible to ensure that secondary claims are sent and paid.
- Monitoring and reconciliation of claims to include:
o Held vouchers
o Unbilled vouchers
o Denial trends
o Patient balance report
o Credits and refunds
- Manage and track information requests to client.
- Answer and resolve all incoming calls and requests in a timely manner.
- Complies and enforces and policies and procedures.
- Achieve goals set forth by supervisor regarding error-free work, transactions, processes and compliance requirements; Specific goals include 1,400 accounts worked per month.
- Other duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have EPIC billing platform experience.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with: Claim Submission, Denial Review, Submitting Appeals, following up on claim status with payors, identifying denial trends, working through Excel.
- Extensive knowledge on use of email, search engine, Internet; ability to effectively use payer websites and Laserfiche; knowledge and use of Microsoft Products: Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft: Access and PowerPoint, Crystal reports and various billing systems, such as NextGen, Pro and Allscripts.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!