Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Orlando, FL, 32809
Term: 3 months (08/24/2020 to 11/20/2020)
Work Schedule: M - F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Candidates must be able to meet specified departmental production and quality standards as defined by supervisor, manager and/or organization. Duties may include but not limited to:
- Paper (Universal Claim Forms and HCFA 1500) and Electronic Billing (System Adjudication and Web portal billing)
- Analyzing EOBs and Remittance advice. Fully understand claims processing information.
- Perform detailed research of claims and outstanding balances. Identifying root cause and resolve trends and issues with minimal supervision
- Be able to work with a highly accountable team in a fast paced environment and quickly learn complex computer applications.
- Communicate effectively and uphold excellent customer service and demeanor in challenging situations and escalated calls
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Must also have excellent research, analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Strong mathematical skill and understanding of account ledger- debits and credits
- Proficient computer skills required to include experience with Microsoft and Windows based applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams and SharePoint).
- Comply with company and department Policy and Procedures with high level of integrity
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 + total years of experience in any of the following:
- Billing experience in pharmacy and/or medical coding and billing with full understanding of Pharmacy, Medical and Pharmacy DME claims.
- Medical and Pharmacy insurance claims collections
- 2 + years of experience in MS Office
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or business is preferred.