Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Accounts Receivable
Location: Phoenix Arizona 85008
Hourly Rate: $ 19.23/hr.
Term: 3 months
- Working off an aged trial balance to ensure a 30-day follow-up on all patient accounts.
- Work with third party payers to ensure proper reimbursement on patient accounts, identifying and preparing adjustments and write-offs as appropriate.
- Follow-up on daily correspondence (denials, low pays) to appropriately work patient accounts, interfacing with insurance companies via telephone to check claim status, written correspondence to payers and patients.
- Interpret contracts with payers to ensure proper payment, sending initial or secondary bills to insurance companies.
- Process refunds/reinstatements/ rejections of insurance claims, running reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of experience in a professional environment
Even better if you have:
- Home infusion or durable medical equipment (DME) experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Experience with medical billing or collections or experience with accounts payable (AP) or accounts receivable (AR)
- Experience with Healthcare reimbursement systems
- Experience in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word