Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30328
Term: 4 months
- Ensure invoices are accurately verified, coded, and processed.
- Research, troubleshoot, and resolve invoice exceptions within defined service level agreements.
- Resolve invoice exceptions related to PO and non-PO by using hold and workflow approval reports to identify areas for efficiencies.
- Work with and respond to internal and external customers in a timely manner – exhibit superior customer service.
- Process payments according to a defined schedule, pay type, and pay group.
- Apply stop payments or decision positive pay activities in the banking portal.
- Initiate local checks to Cox Automotive Business Units per set schedule.
- Document and research returned checks to determine appropriate action.
- Void lost or unaccounted checks in Payables system.
- Set up/Maintain suppliers, with required documentation.
- Audit expense reports for compliance to company policy, ensuring the appropriate documentation is attached.
- Effectively respond to e-mail and phone inquiries from 30,000+ employees at all levels.
- Provide Ad hoc support for other general AP activities as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take on tasks independently from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable in fast paced environment required.
- Working with customers or vendors to resolve AP issues, excellent customer service track record.
- Basic knowledge of account principles.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective accounting and organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy & attention to detail
- Excellent computer and software knowledge essential, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, with Oracle.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Even better if you have:
- Oracle Accounts Payable (11i or 12R) experience.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or related field.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!