Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Cumberland, RI, 02864
Term: 5 months
- Review invoices for complete processing information and proper approval.
- Research and verify correct vendor information and nonpayment prior to entry.
- Process invoices against Purchase Orders.
- Research and resolve reported EDI invoice error transmissions
- Maintain a daily count of incoming, processed and non processed invoices for reporting
- Generate daily compact journal of days entries for auditing purposes
- Coordinate data gathering for internal and external audits
- Update and maintain vendor master profiles and payment terms
- Process stop payments, void/reissues, ACH returns, and check images
- Assist internal departments and vendors with payment research and details
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 1 year of professional work experience, preferably in a high volume data entry or customer service office setting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Excel and Outlook.
- Possessing the ability to open, save, name, move, sort, enter, and manipulate data in Excel, as well as the ability to use basic functions
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight scheduled guidelines
- Ability to clearly, accurately, and professionally communicate verbally and via email with vendors, management and establish effective working relationships
- Ideal candidate will possess a sense of urgency with a proven ability to respond to and resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high paced team environment
- Experience with SAP, ARIBA, Lawson and JD Edwards a plus
- Previous A/P experience and an understanding of cash flow
- BA/BS degree preferred