Our client is seeking an Accounting/Settlement Analyst for a 6-month contract opportunity in Phoenix, AZ!
Accounting/Settlement Analyst who will be responsible for cash and operations within e-commerce department. In this role, you will assist in on-boarding partners onto a new settlement platform and ensure accounting posts correctly as well as rates set up is accurate. Attention to detail is key. This assignment will have the exposure to the areas of operation accounting of e-commerce platform, offer redemption system for merchants, syndication platform as well as analytics and reporting. Requirements and Responsibilities include;
- Demonstrated track record of developing and improving processing in a growing fast paced environment
- Experience working in a high transaction volume environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with financial accounting software and ERP systems a plus
- 2+ years of accounting experience is preferred. E-commerce experience is a plus.
- Possess a high degree of initiative, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in order to meet schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully;
- Full cycle accounts payable: reconcile vendor statements.
- Maintenance of vendor/merchant information, including W-9’s.
- Responsible for processing large volumes of transactions and reconciling all to supporting documentation
- Ad Hoc Projects as needed.
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks