Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Accounting Clerk
Location: Troy, Michigan, 48084
Term: 3 months
- Complete full reconciliations for real estate/relocation files.
- Meets deadline task that requires precision and an ability to remain task-focused.
- Multi-task and navigate multiple technology platforms to achieve a reconciliation balance is crucial to performing successfully.
- Office billings, oversight of payment management and administrative banking responsibilities for our escrow office.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Accounting experience required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all parties involved in a real estate transaction, including but not limited to the lender and real estate agents.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment, well organized, able to take direction, self-motivated, work well on a team.
- Must be professional, extremely detail driven, dependable.
- Ability to multi-task is essential.
- Good communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
Even better if you have:
- Real estate experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!