Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Accounting Clerk
Location: Riverside California 92505
Term: 12 months
- Performs basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable and of reconciliation functions.
- Answers customer inquiries.
- Research problems and or complaints.
- Creates and edits spreadsheets.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Under direct supervision, performs entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Posts journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy.
- Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Advanced level education preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in mathematics.
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!