Duration- Direct Hire (Permanent)
Location- Raleigh (Hybrid, some in office required)
Key Skills- Accounting, Finance, SAP, Management
- Responsible for all period close activities; reviews and analyzes period activity for accuracy
- Completes Management Accounting reporting on a period basis
- Completes quarterly Statutory Accounting reporting to owners on International Financial Reporting Standards
- Oversees the Accounts Payable Department
- Oversees Fixed Assets function
- Provides explanations to CFO on changes with Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Supports the Corporate departments and field locations in analyzing financials
- Oversees and manages account reconciliations including CDA, funding and other accruals
- Prepares annual balance sheets/cash flow budgets and periodic forecasts
- Completes annual stand-alone financial statements
- Manages outside auditors and tax and ownership partners with regard to schedules and information requests
- Oversees and manages the p-card and travel card programs
- Oversees and manages the vendor approval process and performs data maintenance and analysis
- Occasionally needed to travel
- Other projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent subject.
- Master’s Degree and CPA/CMA is preferred.
- Three (3) years public accounting experience and (3) years of supervisory or team management experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and ERP general ledger accounting packages.
- Experience with SAP
- Good written, interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.