Position: Accounting Analyst
Term: 7+ months (05/17/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Assist in the achievement of an accurate and timely month end close, which includes recording journal entries and month-end reporting.
- Perform account reconciliations.
- Collaborate cross functionally with finance teams, providing analysis that drives strategic decision making.
- Support Internal and External Auditors as they complete the financial statement and internal controls audits.
- Assume ownership of several financial reports.
- Update entity-level control documentation and perform testing of key internal controls.
- Ensure the integrity of reported details within your functional area.
- Ad-hoc accounting/finance projects.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least 1 year of experience using MS Excel either professionally or academically.
Even better if you have:
- 1+ years of working experience preferably in Accounting or related fields.
- Robust working knowledge of Accounting principles
- Quick learner with time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- High school required, additional accounting related education a plus