Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Accounting Analyst
Location: Dixon, California, 95620
Term: 6 months
- Performs basic accounting functions which require knowledge of accounts payable and receivable and of reconciliation functions.
- Answers customer inquiries.
- Research problems and or complaints. Creates and edits spreadsheets.
- Understanding of general accounting principles. Knowledge of basic functions with spreadsheet software such as Lotus or Excel.
- Performs entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Good analytical skills. Proficient in mathematics.
- Ability to follow procedures and keep records.
- Posts journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy. Verifies, sorts, posts, and checks claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
- Reconcile daily revenue.
- Process various bulk payments.
- Post stop payments to our productions system.
- Assist with misc. escrow accounting requests.
- Deposit checks through our remote deposit system.
- Upload daily bookkeeping and misc. documentation to our electronic archiving system/cloud.
- Other misc. items/tasks within the Accounting Center.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma.
- 1 - 3 years of related experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Good analytical skills, be proficient in mathematics, and have strong skills creating and manipulating reports in excel.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, navigate multiple interfaces/production systems simultaneously, have excellent multitasking skills, meet hard deadlines, and adapt quickly.
- Fast-learner can pick up processes quickly and can work well both independently and with others. Good communication, interpersonal & problem solving skills.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!