Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Location: Hartford, CT, 06105
Term: 2 months (03/08/2021 to 04/30/2021)
- Develops, implements and/or maintains one or more accounting systems
- Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles general ledger accounts
- Provides records of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Prepares profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements.
- Preparing and reviewing various monthly reports, including but not limited to, financial statements and other management reports. Assist with Sarbanes Oxley compliance controls to ensure effective operation.
- Assist Accounting management with special projects.
- Execute monthly accruals to support accurate monthly expense reporting on assigned GL accounts Other duties as assigned; may vary by location.
- Management Responsibilities (if applicable) None
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1-3 years of experience in an Accounting function
- Corporate Accounting experience required
- Oracle experience preferred
- Has knowledge of commonly-used accounting principles
- Intermediate user skills in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting