Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Hourly Rate: $24.25/hr.
Term: 4 Months Contract
- Validates data and prepares journal entries.
- Maintains and reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Provides records of liabilities and other financial transactions.
- Preparing and reviewing various monthly reports.
- Assist with Sarbanes Oxley compliance controls to ensure effective operation.
- Assist Accounting management with special projects.
- Validate large volumes of data, prep and post journal entries, process voids in SAP and at the bank.
- Monitor transactions for correct postings.
- Assist with ensuring compliance with State Escheatment laws and unclaimed property processing
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years of experience in an Accounting function Corporate Accounting experience required
- Oracle experience preferred
- Has knowledge of commonly-used accounting principles
- Intermediate user skills in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required