Interested in getting into the high-in-demand healthcare field? Check out this opportunity!Position: Account Manager
Hourly Rate: $63.66/hr.
Term: 3 Months Contract
- Issue tracking – Engaging internal departments and client resources to work on outstanding issues from start to resolution while providing routine updates to the client.
- Driving Practical & Creative Solutions – Critically thinking about complex situations to find optimal outcome.
- Engaging Appropriate Resources – Discuss information at varying degrees of complexity, at varying stages of progression, and engage internal or client resources best appropriate to drive issue resolution.
- Work within Deadlines and Client Guarantees- Drive resolution within a timely manner and ensure that all Client Performance Guarantees are met.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- At least one year of experience in a client/customer service-base environment or previous account management experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills
Even better if you have:
- Prior Healthcare experience managing insurance, healthcare, or benefit accounts
- Experience with Medicaid, Commercial, and/or Medicare Part D Plans
- Salesforce Experience
- Microsoft Suite Experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)